We advise you to bring a bag or suitcase from soft material. Hard cover suitcases are difficult to place in the car and are likely to break on the bumpy roads in Uganda. If carrying a backpack, ensure that its either water proof or remember to carry a water proof cover for it.
What to bring(for hiking equipment, please request for the special gear list).
Before the trip:
• Check your flights and print boarding pass (frequent flyer pass) or bring ticket.
• Check if your passport is still valid for 6 months or more.
• Get all medical requirements (malaria profilax and injections).
• Get your travel- medical and/ or cancellation insurances.
• Bring a copy of your passport.
• Bring your yellow vaccination book.
• Get the phone number of your embassy in Uganda.
• Bring important phone numbers from home.
• Don't forget your wallet, ATM/ credit cards and money.
• When you are on medication, bring your medication in a small box or bag. Make sure medication is allowed to bring.
• Bring a book/ magazines, some snacks, ear plugs, neck pillow for during the flight.